Hi All,

I just purchased a Diskstation 106e (with a 250G Maxtor SATA HD) and a
Squeezebox v3. After spending sometime I finally managed to get SSODS
running (ssods-r1b3-ppc & Slimserver 6.3) on it smoothly.

About the performance, other than the initial scanning media files
process, the overall performance is quite good to me.

I got 5000+ MP3/WMA music library and it took an hour to build up the
database. I do feel it's a bit of slow when accsing the Slimserver
using the browser but good enough to me. Playing music using Squeezebox
is perfect, no jitting or any other problems related to server
performance.

The only problem is that the Squeezebox doesn't display Chinese
characters, I am trying very hard to figure it out.

--
hkpilot