Quoting bistrototal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

kdf Wrote:

Is the IP given to the squeezebox in the right range to find your pc?

(could it be getting one from the sitecom router, instead of your own

local network?)
Can you ping the squeezebox IP from your PC?
-k

Thanks for the quick response! I'm not able to ping the Squeezebox from
my pc. The IP for my pc is 192.168.1.100 and for the Squeezebox
192.168.0.145.

In the linksys administration panel it says that WAN IP is
192.168.0.114.

Right, so the linksys is acting as another router after the sitecom. If you connect the SB wired to the linksys, you'll likely find that it works fine.

I'm not sure about what settings options you have on the linksys, but it would be better if it acted as a bridge instead of a router, so that your PC gets it's IP from the sitecom, using the linksys only for the wireless communication link.

-k