On 6-Jul-06, at 11:53 PM, Michael Herger wrote:

Now I have "Version du SlimServer : 6.3.1 - 8278 - Debian - FR -
iso-8859-1" but it is not working better...

Hmm... I shall do some work on the Handheld skin today. I'll have a look at this issue, too. IMHO the now used cookie mechanism is alright for skins using frames. But in the case of Hanhdeld just passing the player in the URL along seems to be simpler and more reliable.

actually, setting the cookie in the switchPlayer script works really well as it causes the page to load with the player in the cookie, even when the url doesn't contain the player param (as is the case for handheld skin home page)

I'm only working with 6.5 at the moment, but trying this line in Handheld/html/common.js, as part of switchPlayer():

setCookie( 'SlimServer-player', player_List.options[player_List.selectedIndex].value );

-kdf