TiredLegs Wrote:
> oreillymj must be a boffin from the UK. The equivalent term in the US
> would be a "wad" of cash. At the going rate for a ReadyNAS with two
> SB3s plus CD ripping services, figure around two grand for the kit if
> you've got a few hundred CDs.
>
> Of course, if Slim Devices really wanted to push the ReadyNAS kit out
> into the market, they would offer a limited time promotion for FREE CD
> ripping if you buy it. (Hint, hint...)

I've only just got a SB3 (wedding present from my Dad), but I'm
planning to build a box to do all my ripping and serving for me.

Idea is you just feed it CDs, it rips it and spits it out - needs to be
fool proof enough that my wife and kids can use it - current thoughts
are around, Linux on an ITX box, but still playing and learning right
now.

--
Andy D