shabbs Wrote:
> Update: I installed v6.5b1 - 8255 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252 and it
> cleared up my duplicate listings on Various Artists issue after it
> scanned the whole library. I was quite surprised that I still had the
> issue even after rolling back to v6.2.2 as my old system is still
> running v6.2.2 and does not have the issue. Very strange.

Is anyone from Slim Devices looking at this.  I have also gone back to
6.2.2 and still no joy.

I run on a QNAP NAS drive, and can't use nightly or beta releases.

It is driving me nuts, I have about 1000 artists listed now because my
compilation albums are now listed under each artist.

Help....

Andrew.

--
finnie