I've just upgraded to 6.3 and re-scanned, this has resulted in a few
duplicates and a whole lot of question marks:

Apologies To The Queen Mary?   by Wolf Parade?            Play    Add to
playlist
Colours? by Adam F?     Play    Add to playlist
Without Feathers by The Stills  Play    Add to playlist
You Could Have It So Much Better? by Franz Ferdinand?   Play    Add to
playlist
Wolf Parade EP2? by Wolf Parade?        Play    Add to playlist
X&Y? by Coldplay?       Play    Add to playlist
White Stripes? by The White Stripes?    Play    Add to playlist
White Blood Cells? by The White Stripes?        Play    Add to playlist
Warren Zevon tribute album? by The Pixies?      Play    Add to playlist
Weeds OST? by The Mountain Goats?, The New Pornographers?, Martin
Creed?, Melvina Reynolds?, Nellie McKay?, Peggy Lee?, The Be Good
Tanyas?, Michael Franti & Spearhead?, NRBQ?, Sons & Daughters?, Sufjan
Stevens?, Marion Black?

Now - I'm really not sure where these are coming from, I'm 99% sure the
tags are all correct and I'm just wondering why these questions marks
are appearing all of a sudden - I though after 6.2.2 I'd really cleaned
up my tags and was hoping to not have to do it again...

Being a NAS I can't jsut change versions so easily so I'd prefer to
solve it by getting my tags right, if they're not!

Any ideas??

--
bossanova808