MrSinatra Wrote:

> so in my shortcut for SS i put the switch i want to use with the
> artwork?  kinda clumsy, but i at least know how to do that.  can i use
> more than one switch for artwork?  what if they conflict?
>
> and what if some artwork is taller than wide, while others are wider
> than tall?

I think you misunderstand (or I do). Assuming you're referring to the
new 6.5 image resizing flags detailed on the wiki
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?AlbumArtwork):

wiki Wrote:

> As of version 6.5, Skins can control the behaviour of the server side
> resizing performed on the image by adjusting the filename requested.
>
> At present, there are three parameters that can be passed to the
> server:
>
> * The requested size
> * The resizing mode to be used
> * The background colour to be used
>
> All three parameters are optional, and should be appended to the
> filename, before the file extension, and separated with underscores.

These are not command line options for slimserver, the text is
describing how a skin can ask for album art in a specific size.

--
radish