Well, on the basis of recommendations here and elsewhere, I bought a
Harmony 885 and its driving me nuts!!  It looks nice, and its a good
idea when it works, but when you can't get it to do what you want you
are stuck in endless loops of stupid questions on the web software
...... ok, rant over, but I'm not happy.

This being the slim forum, I should say that its controlling my SB2 ok,
but it doesn't seem to be able to get my nice new Panasonic plasma right
... and getting help or support doesn't seem to be easy (their forum is
VERY quiet, especially compared to here!). Any happy owners have any
tips as to how I go about getting help?

Ceejay

--
ceejay