Rangdo Wrote:
> Not sure if I've missed someone say this but I've noticed the same
> problem today - a small handful of albums I've ripped recently have
> duplicate entries.
> The only difference between old and new rips is I've started saving the
> cue file in the same folder.  The only albums with dupes had a cue file,
> not all of the albums with a cue duped and there doesn't appear to be
> any obvious pattern to which ones dupe and which don't.
> I've deleted the cue files from the respective album folders and the
> dupes appear to be gone (at least the 2 offenders that hit me today
> aren't duping now) :)
Yup, SlimServer has problem with .cue files. I keep all my cue files
(EAC, gaps detected, non-compliant) just in case I would like to
perfectly recreate the original CD at some point. However, once ripped
I rename the extension to .cue_ to stop SlimServer getting in a twist.
I guess I could always stop .cue files being recognised by SlimServer
in the configuration file... but I did not know this at the time I
first had the problem (years ago!).
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt