> Doesn't this mean they should be playable anyway? just at reduced
> quality

Yes, I never intended to suggest that I couldn't hear the MP3Pro
streams usning by SB3.  Just wishing for all the fidelity I can get.
For example, if MP3Pro is twice as efficient as MP3 (I think this is
the claim), then decoding a 64 Kbs MP3Pro stream would be comparable to
a 128 Kbs MP3 stream.

>Which is probably the case anyway due to Internet streaming...

I'm not sure I fully understand the comment.  Isn't it more of a
bandwidth issue, than the particular delivery mechanism?

Regards,

DG

--
dgpretzel