On 7/19/06, LHawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My Squeeze Box will not find the network anymore through the current
wireless set-up and I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem
that was remedied by hard wiring the SB with an ethernet connection?

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=25607

Wire is always better, unless it's not possible in your house, in which case wireless is better. Wireless ethernet is flaky in terms of persistence and speed. In fact, I'm typing over a wire right now because the wireless access point two feet away on my desk hung up last night and it was quicker to plug in the ethernet than to power cycle the router. If you can do wired, do it.

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional