Playlists in slimserver, including the current playlist, are stored in
the database.  If you wipe the database, the current playlist goes
away. I can't say if this was intended, but it's not really unexpected.
I also can't be sure it isn't already fixed in 6.5 builds.

whether or not to file...I've gotten the impression that there is not
one single rule that anyone follows for filing, so might as well go
ahead.  Preferrably at this point, I'd expect that 6.3.1 is a dead end,
so trying 6.5 before filing a bug would be a recommendation, if you are
up for trying it.

-kdf

--
kdf