hi Mark-

serendiptous of you to post this today, as I just ordered a WRT54GL
this morning for exactly this purpose, and have been reading up on
DD-WRT for the last few hours. Sounds like you're happy with how the
linksys hacking went? Any major gotchas? Are you boosting your signal?

Version 24 sounds outstanding...having a single wireless router pushing
out two different SSIDs on different channels is brilliant. I haven't
even received my Linksys and I'm already looking forward to the new
version of the firmware for the hack. Sometimes I think I need
professional help...

cheers,
#!/ben

--