On 7/21/06, aubuti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are a lot of powered speaker solutions out there, ranging in price
from $20 to over $1000. But for what you describe it seems a lot of
people like the Tivoli Audio table radios.

This has come up a few times in the forums, but here's one good thread,
the highlight being the matching custom SB1 case that Dean's brother
made for him.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=10597&page=3

the Tivoli's are quite fabulous.

1) I went back and bought the subwoofer within about a day of listening to them, and highly recommend it.

2) I think it looks better with the SB2 on top of it, though an SB3 would still look fine. Besides, it's not like I see that much of them, some one keeps piling stuff on my desk :)

3) Having real radio is quite nice; I just can't see streaming local stations over the Internet when the same stuff is going by in the air at higher fidelity.
--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional