Hi,

You need to download the All-In-One Slimserver update via Opera or
Firefox (IE cuts off the .gz extension) once you have this installed
you can download the 6.3.1 update which just has the .tar file
extension.

To install the updates just download the files and reboot - don't
uncompress them first.

I am working on the documentation.

Thanks

--