I went through a lot of yes no and maybes reading all the problems
people have had with sbs in these forums while thinking about buying
one. Then I downloaded slimserver and it just got worse. Couldn't get
it to work. Then a few weeks ago I saw one for sale through a local
online retailer and bought it on the spot. When it arrived I plugged it
in and haven't looked back. I have no idea at all about networks and
routers and all that stuff but it works, it sounds great, a breeze to
use (I'd say if you've ever figured out how to work a tv/video/dvd/tivo
from the manual you can do this) and I would totally recommened it. Need
to say I use it wired so as to minimise the possibility of failure. It's
a great way to listen to music.

--
jamie