I think it's an exciting development and I'm seriously considering
whether I can justify it or not (a lot depends on the UK pricing). I
have to confess to being a wee bit disappointed that the pre-order
promo appears to be firmly targeted at new customers only, as most
existing customers are more likely to be thinking of selling a previous
model rather than acquiring yet another. I've still got a SB1 and my
current SB2 and I certainly don't need a SB3 and a transporter to go
with them. I totally understand why SD would want to target new
customers, but some alternative promotion for those of us who already
have SB2s or SB3s wouldn't go amiss surely?

When can we expect to see the transporter reviewed? Have any review
models gone out yet?

--
Fifer