No, that's the point - it seems to be significantly better then any
other NAS.

...in its class, maybe. It's based on a Celeron? There are devices out there with dual (or even quad) Dual Core Xeons.

I'm not talking about DIY PC with Gb, RAID, and bunch of

Neither am I. I've been trying to convince people that the range of NAS devices on the market easily goes from a hundred to the hundred thousand [put your currency unit in here :-)].

I'm still waiting for my 15x400GB/Xeon 3GHz powered NAS I ordered a few weeks back. For the office, not for me ;-)

--

Michael