Another vote for the advanced remote. I like the look of the new
transporter, but probably couldn't justify the price.

I've got several SB's around the house, but as most of my kit is hidden
away in cupboards, the Sonos seems more appropriate to me. I do like the
Slim kit, though, and as I've got an investment in it already, what I'd
really like is an intelligent remote (with a display) that can connect
to my network (vi RF, wLAN or whatever) and allow me to remotely
control all of my SB's which I can then hide along with the rest of the
kit.

I would have thought most of the technology is proprietary perhaps it
could even be done with a Wireless PDA?

--
Jig