mrfantasy Wrote:
> My only other thought is a return to a more low-profile box a la SB2.
> Perhaps with a clever knob and a few buttons.

Ain't that the truth.  I hate the vertical design (while still
technically "slim") and would love to see it go back to a horizontal
design.  Then again, I'm replacing the slimp3 in my garage with a
recently acquired sb3.  I don't really like the form factor any where
else but my garage.  I'd have replaced my other sb2 with an sb3 if I
could figure out how to make it horizontal, but oh well, now I think
I'm buying a Transporter...

--
peecee