Hi everyone,

I've noticed taht horizontal red lines have appeared across the display
on my Squeezebox 3.

When adjusting the brightness, when the display is essentially unlit, I
still see the red lines. I have never noticed these red lines before but
lately upon turning it on late at night in a dark room, I saw that the
Squeezebox was imminating a red glow to the room (the screen looked
redish). Upon looking nearer at the Squeezebox 3, I noticed the red
lines.

Can anyone else please check in a dark room whether you see such
pronounced red lines?

The weird thing is that I have used it frequently in a dark room and
always noticed the screen to be mostly black. I have also tried to
photograph these red lines but they are most difficult to photograph.

Thanks for your time reading this.

--
Spyder187