Howard Durdle Wrote:
> > at all).  If someone has done something like this, or if you
> > have any good ideas, please let me know.
>
> As someone else has already mentioned, the XML interface allows for
> lots of
> information and a great deal of control over the SB.

I've been working on a new interface for the PSP based on OpenLazslo,
which generates Flash files. It supports a database model that can take
in XML files really easily by specifying the URL of where they are and
data filters based on the hierarchy, so I managed to get the PC
emulation up and running fairly quickly. Unfortunately the PSP
implementation of Flash doesn't include the appropriate support for
AJAX type functionaility yet, so no-go on the PSP until there's a new
Flash upgrade...

You could build a pretty decent PC/MAc Flash application that controls
SlimServer using OpenLazslo using this technology though.

Paul

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...