Hi,

a quick note to explain my setup and provide some guidance. Please note
I'm not involved with any of the products I do mention.

- internet link : ADSL 1200/200, to Swiss provider Solnet :
www.solnet.ch
- home server : Dell SC 420 running gentoo linux
- slimserver 6.3.1 with AlienBBC (to listen to the swiss-french radios,
www.rsr.ch)
- wireless router from Linksys, model WRT54GL, running DD-WRT v23 SP1
Final(05/16/06) std
- security mode : "WPA2 Pre-Shared Key Only", AES
- 1 Slimdevice SB3 wireless white in kitchen, 9m away and 2 brick
walls
- 1 Slimdevice SB3 wireless black, living room 5 away and 1 brick wall
- kitchen loudspeakers : Logitech Z4 white, excellent sound for the
typical kitchen listening needs
- living room : NAD 3150 and MB Quart 280 speakers

So far, I have been extremely satisfied with all my vendors, from my
local ISP, through SlimDevices, down to the speakers. A recommended
setup !

The WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) is so high that the setup is now
marked as critical, and run almost all the time, minus our sleep. My
wife listen to Donna Belgium, quite a cool channel : www.donna.be. For
the french listeners being sick of poor FM sound and too many
commercials : go to www.couleur3.ch

Future plan includes a new Slim SB3 for sleeping room floor with active
speakers Edirol MA-15D.

Charles

--
cbueche