I did search the forums, but didn't really find a satisfactory answer to
listing albums which have the same title.

I have "Show Artist with Albums" enabled, but when browsing by album,
I'm getting:

-I Can See Your House From Here by Camel, John Scofield/Pat Metheny-

when what I want is to see them on different lines:

-I Can See Your House From Here by Camel
I Can See Your House From Here by John Scofield/Pat Metheny-

This also seems to cause the artwork not to appear when browsing by
artwork, as again, they are not listed separately, nor are all the
artists listed in the placeholder, so it just looks like the artwork is
missing.

For multiple-disc albums, I have it set to show them as one album.. but
it doesn't work. What does it look for to know if it's the same album?
Should the ID3 tags include "Disc 1" "Disc 2" etc.. I'm assuming not as
this would look like a different album name?

Thanks!

P.S. This is using 6.2.2 - is it defferent in 6.3?

--
Khuli

http://www.last.fm/user/khuli