Iain Shaw Wrote:
> and I've got a client who is going to love it but I can't get too
> sentimental about this product.  It's still too geeky to put into most
> of my customers.  I sell a load of Sonos and I get NO service requests
> on them.  Like NEVER

It seems to me the SB is only as geeky as you want to make it.  I'm no
techno wiz and I found it to be pretty much plug and play.  Set up and
use is pretty simple if all you want to do is point it to a music
collection (one that is natively supported), browse and listen.  My
wife can't turn on a computer and she has no problems with the SB.

That said, I would be lying if I said I didn't think it would be cool
to have a Sonos type controller for the SB.

--
jtfields