Ok, I made some more testing. Here are the results:

SlimServer 6.2.2 (with Firmware 48):
Everything works fine

SlimServer 6.3.0 (with Firmware 55):
Player stops after the first song.

SlimServer 6.3.1 (with Firmware 55):
Player stops after the first song.

SlimServer 6.5b1 (nightly build from 2006-08-01):
Can't upload firmware to the player. The player doesn't show an error
but just returns to the screen where it says to press the brightness
button to upgrade... No idea what to think of that...

Before upgrading/downgrading I always stopped the server and deleted
~/Library/SlimServer and ~/Library/Caches/SlimServer directories.
(running under OSX 10.4.7 with all patches applied)

Well... is there any OSX user who's running SlimServer 6.3.x (with the
player firmware v55) where the player doesn't stop after the first
song?

Ideas? Comments? Shrieking epitaphs?

Sargon

--