azinck3 Wrote:
> All right, so I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet that
> specifies if the nokia 770 actually has a true touchscreen (as in, I
> can use my fingers on it) or if it requires the stylus to work (such as
> some of the new thinkpad tablet PCs).  Can anyone out there with a 770
> enlighten me?

And I'd like to know if the 770's Bluetooth connectivity will support
the use of a bluetooth keyboard. Also, I hear it runs a browser that's
"based on" Opera... I wonder how different from Opera this browser is.
Could someone point me towards a forum that'll discuss this?

--
TimGossett

--Tim Gossett