On 8/4/06, Mark Lanctot
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Jazz1 Wrote:
> If your turn the Squeezebox off for the night, connected to the
> Squeezebox network, and have the alarm set, won't it wake up and play
> music for an alarm?

Yes.  Keep in mind it never really goes off - you can see this if you
have the Date Time screensaver on (it gets the time data from
SqueezeNetwork).

It seems that synchronizing settings and alarms would make most of the usability issues go away... I'd also expect to see an auto-switch option, and an icon or something to let people know they were in SN.

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional