TCM Wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I don't know about version 6.3.1 [I'm running 6.3.0, on win xp], but
> the adress for P3 is as far as I know
>
> mms://sr-wm.qbrick.com/02038_SR-P3-High
>
> and that is working for me. Check out this page
>
> http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/mall/artikel.asp?ProgramID=2321&Artikel=787720
>
> There you have the adresses for all the web radio channels of swedish
> national radio (page in swedish, but since you're danish that won't be
> a problem...?). Both real audio and windows media.
>
> /HÃ¥kan

Thanks for the tip.

Changing the URLs to the ones on the website you gave me solved the
problem with the Swedish channels.

Changing the URLs for the Danish channels to the ones given at this
site:
http://www.dr.dk/netradio/wmp.asp

Did the trick halfway..... Starting anyone of these streams from the
SB3s doesn't work but starting them from SlimServers webinterface works
fine. I'm puzzled!!!!

What further puzzles me is that every single one of the previously used
URLs works fine when started from a Windows Media Player on one of the
PCs on my LAN, but not from eighter SlimServer 6.3.1 or SB3 where they
worked fine with SlimServer 6.2.2.

Regards
Claus

--