AndreasG Wrote:
> Would it theoretically be possible to write an iTunes plugin that sends
> the currently played song to the Squeezebox (via SlimServer or not)?
I'm pretty sure it shall be possible. I know its possible to give
slimserver a command to play a specific song, so if there are any
problems they are on the iTunes side. But since there seems to be
iTunes plugins which is able to to show information about currently
played song I suspect there shouldn't be any problem on the iTunes side
either.

AndreasG Wrote:
> Am I the only one interested in such a thing?
There are probably more people interested in this since you are not the
only one that has complained on the slimserver web interface. Personally
I think I would prefer integration with a simplier musicplayer instead
of iTunes, or even better to improve the current slimserver web
interface.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson