Well, nobody has tried Transporter yet outside of SD, so of course this is all speculation.

On 8/6/06, rhyzome < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you don't already own a TV capable of accepting a PC input $400 would
get a decent 20" monitor retail - cheaper with rebates, etc. Seen Front
Row on 20" monitor (heck, even a 17" monitor)? Blows the snot out of SB
visibility / navigability (sic)

My Fireface is mounted around the side of the rack towards the rear as
I don't have to see / otherwise manipulate it. The Mini is plenty
eye-pleasing on the rack - and it ships with a remote. I'm guessing too
as regards the Transporter's ultimate audio abilities but jeez, you guys
don't even have any sort of assumption base to even start from. As I
said if you've never tried it, you won't know I guess.

--
rhyzome