No, Mark, I'm not kidding about my home construction... I'm kidding
that I would trade it for an african hut...
It's a pity that SB3 is even deafer... and you cannot upgrade the
antenna ! Hey Slimdevices, listen here !
I tried removing the antenna, but it got worse, as one might assume.
So I'll go shopping for an antenna upgrade for the SB, because the ones
on the AP are not removable.
Should I go for a larger rubber duck, or something like an USR 5482
patch antenna ? Am I right that the connector should be SMA reverse
plug ?
If SlimDevices will issue an SB4 with improved wireless connection,
I'll add it to my bedroom, I guess.

--
gian