This bug is still there and very, very trouble some.

Try this classical CD:

Duutsche Grammophon B0003902-02
Lang Lang: Rachmaninnov Piano Concerto No.2 / Paganini Rhapsody
Orchestra of Mariinsky Theatre, Valery Gergiev, conducting

Starting from track #4, the Rhapsody was broken into many short
tracks, with the first one only 6" followed by several 18"-20" ones.
While the music actually plays continuously you can easily and
obviously hear the jumps and clicks.

I also believe what got clipped is the ends of the tracks not the
beginning.

WAV files ripped with EAC are OK (gapless).  Anything iTunes
converts from the WAV files will jump, ALAC, AAC, and AIFF.

I have tried to go around this for several days but the conclusion
is the only way I can let my SB3 play continously is to keep the
music in WAV files, which does not keep tags so their tags are
actually in iTune library files,   If I move the WAV files all the
tags
are lost, of course.  So even when HD capacity is not a problem,
there is currently no good solutions to this bug!

Thanks,
Leing

--
leping