tommypeters Wrote:
> OK, so I need to plug something in to be able to turn it off. I'll check
> if it's enough with just plugging in a cable, or a cable connected to
> something powered on - I guess the former.

If you don't have anything plugged in it was never enabled in the first
place.

If you ever enabled it in the past, as soon as you unplug the Ethernet
cable, wireless bridging is disabled - there's nothing to bridge.  I
didn't have to disable bridging when I moved the Ubuntu PC but the
network found it when I plugged it directly into my router - this means
the SB3 is not redirecting traffic to the Ubuntu PC's MAC address
through its wired port anymore, even though I never disabled bridging.

--
Mark Lanctot