GoCubs Wrote:
> Hmmmmmm...  Sorry I quickly read your previous message and must have
> missed the part that you said you had players connected and your recent
> message says you have the built in winblows media unchecked...  Those
> were the 2 things that immediately came to mind.  I forget, did you try
> increasing the radio station timeout value in Server
> Settings/Networking?  Are you able to stream non-Sirius wma Internet
> radio stations?  And finally, what OS are you using?
>
> -Greg

Thanks for the help...

* Radio Station Timeout was set to 60, I've updated it to 180
* OS is Windows XP Media Center Edition 2002, SP2

What is another wma internet radio station, and I can try? RadioIO and
Live Music Archive seem to work fine - but those are the only other
one's I've tried..

Thanks

--
gamehendge2000