Hi,
I have been trying unsucessfully to connect to the slimserver stream
through my PSP and was looking for some assistance.
I have done the following:

Setup a xml file on the slim server (replacing the status.xml) with my
code
Did you ever get this working?  I have setup an RSS feed which points
to the stream.mp3 file but I get an error stating the "server does not
support this feature"

I setup the slimserver to post the following xml:

- <rss version="2.0">
- <channel>
<title>My Sony PSP Music Feed</title>
<link>http://192.168.1.109:9000/xml/</link>
<description>My Home Music Feed for the Sony PSP</description>
<language>en-US</language>
<lastBuildDate>Mon, 26 Dec 2005 19:59:13 -1000</lastBuildDate>
- <item>
<title>stream.mp3</title>
<link>http://192.168.1.109:9000/xml/</link>
<pubDate>Mon, 26 Dec 2005 19:59:13 -1000</pubDate>
<enclosure url="http://192.168.1.109:9000/stream.mp3";
type="audio/mpeg" />
<description>Test to the stream</description>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>

>From the psp I point the RSS reader to :
http://192.168.1.109:9000/xml/status.xml
It sucessfully adds the feed.

When I play the feed it looks like its going to work then gives me an
error - The server does not support this feature.

Any idea why connecting to the slimserver stream (stream.mp3) is
different than some other mp3 stream (namely the sony example?)

Any ideas for a work around?
Thanks
Doug

--