Tristan Wrote:
> Does anyone know  if there is a plugin or an additional program that
> will allow me to record radio that I'm listening to through a squeezbox
> on the PC which my slim server is running on. Or a work around. I would
> want to add the recorded file to my music folder for replaying through
> the squeezebox again later
> Tristan

You can point a normal web download utility like Curl or Wget to the
slimserver stream address to save the stream, like

wget -O mystream.mp3 http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:9000/stream.mp3

and just ctrl-c it when you have recorded enough. You can try the link
first in a media player to make sure it works - slimserver will detect
it as a new player, if you've only accessed it through a normal
squeezebox before, and you have to enter the slimserver UI to enable
the radio playback on the "new" player.

--
exolon