You should be able to try TelCanto for free.  I did.  (30 day trial)

On 8/14/06, CarlOtto < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

TelCanto seems to lack these things as well (from reading on their
website). I can't find out for sure since I refuse to pay for a program
only to find out it doesn't work.

It seems that Slimremote as well as TelCanto (and Moose etc) are all
geared towards the Rock and Pop music listener where 1 Album = 1 CD and
the Artist is the only interesting person on the Album.

The problem is if your collection is classical music, then it makes
more sense to code:
1 Album = 1 Work (so Symphony no X by Y is 1 album) which means there
will be several Albums on one CD. Furthermore, just having Artist isn't
enough, we really need Composer, Conductor, Orchestra and ...
Artist(-s). So browsing by Album works - but sometimes I want to listen
to the whole original CD and I haven't figured out how to do that with
something like SlimRemote (in its present state - but I hope it will
evolve).