mikerob Wrote:

> Both are actually plugged into 4 way extension leads rather than a plug
> on the wall and while I haven't measured bandwidth, I've had no problems
> streaming FLAC.

FWIW I have 4 devolo Highspeed adapters, set up in two groups. Both
originate in adjoining wall sockets. One goes to my garage where the
devolo Informer reports the connection rate as 85 Mbps. The other is on
a shorter run and ends in a 4-way extension lead. With this one the
reported connection speed is 64 Mbps. I haven't formally tested
throughput and in any case it makes no real difference to functionality
as I am using the 'slower' for streaming FLAC to a single SqueezeBox. It
works perfectly.

--
kmccourt