On 8/17/06, Zamien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to browse my music via the folder structure but still get
the player to play in the correct track order. Is that possible?

If I browse after albums I have to many named Greatest Hits or
similar...

Browse Music Folder has historically had many issues, it's best to get your tags straightened out and then use the database (Browse Artists, Browse Albums). Sounds like Browse Artists would do what you want.

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional