The bug report was too complex for me to negotiate, but I did read what
was written there. Here's my version of this problem.

I have very clean tags in MusicIP Mixer 1.6 beta 2. I'm running
SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8468 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

With Music Folder set to an empty folder and Use MusicMagic enabled, I
execute Clear library and rescan everything.

Afterwards, after selecting Browse Albums, Albums with more than one
artist get listed once for each artist.

All other library statistics seem to be fine.

I noticed that one of the suggestions in the bug report had to do with
the album artist tag. I bought an iRiver Clix that has to use Windows
Media Player to load. WMP reads album artist tag rather than the artist
tag. So, to get the files to show up correctly, I had to copy all of the
artist tags into the album artist tags. So, I'd rather not have to
change those again for this piece of software.

Thanks for your work on this bug.

--
downtime