After about one week of learning about and enjoying my new SB, suddenly
I am no longer able to play ANY internet radio stations.  Overnight,
that part of the system quit on me.  Every station that I now try to
play  gives the same message: "PROBLEM: CAN'T OPEN FILE FOR".  The name
of the stream scrolls past on the display, but hitting "play" just
produces the error message.  No problems at all with the music on my
disk.

The odd thing is that radio works fine via Squeezenetwork, RealPlayer,
and the various standalone players that individual stations provide.

Can someone please help? Is there a debug flag that I can turn on to
understand what is going on?  Is there something peculiar about the way
Slimserver asks for files/data, versus the way Squeezenetwork does it?
I suspect the problem is linked to my ISP, but I have to be able to say
something intelligent to them if I am going to complain.  I live in
Paris, France, and my ISP is "noos". I'm running Windows XP on a Sony
Vaio laptop.  My WiFi modem is WEP protected, but there is no
firewall.

Many thanks for any help.

moshulu

--