ohiost90 Wrote:
> Result =
> The page cannot be displayed
> The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
> might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
> your browser settings.
>
> slimserver isn't running.  I can't find the page above in IE nor in
> task manager.  thanks.
How are you launching SlimServer, if not as a service?

First, check the Event Logs and see if there are any helpful error
messages logged there.

Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer

Then try running from a command line and see if any error messages are
displayed in the console.

Start > Run > cmd

Enter (with the double quotes): "C:\Program Files\SlimServer\slim.exe"

--
JJZolx

Jim