I don't think this applies to your situation but uPNP has now crept into
a lot of devices (e.g. routers, Rhapsody support) and it may be worth a
try if Slimserver is on Windows.

There is a known problem with Windows / uPNP and Homenet devices (as
many use the same chipset).  It can be solved by changing the behaviour
in Windows XP to use IGMPv2 instead of IGMPv3.

The following change to Windows registry ( by typing regedit ) make it
use the different version of IGMP.  I think you ned to reboot Windows

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters]

"IGMPVersion"=dword:00000003

I don't see the pl2021 on the Level One website but the Pl2020 look
like Devolo products in a different case.  Devolo are currently beta
testing new firmware to cure this problem.  It may be worthwhile e-mail
Levcel One support to see if they have new firmware.

--
bpa