My favoured enhancement for 7 would be automatic de-duplication of
playlists.  As disk space is cheap I do not worry about the multiple
copies of tracks.  When building a playlist by adding  favourite albums
it would be great if SlimServer removed the dupes - this would be
particularly useful when adding "Various Artists" albums to the
playlist.  A "Clean" function to process existing lists and remove dupes
or missing files would be nice too.

After that I would second the smart playlist functionms.

Gavin

MAN FINANCIAL LIMITED E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

"This electronic mail message was sent by Man Financial Limited ("MFL") of
Sugar Quay, Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DU, a Company registered in
England no. 1600658. MFL is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority in the UK and is a member of the Man Group. MFL appear on
the UK Financial Services Authority register under no. 106052. MFL is a
member of the London Stock Exchange.

This electronic mail message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not
that person, you are not authorised to view, disseminate, distribute or copy
this message or any part of it without our consent; and you are requested to
return this message to the sender immediately and delete all copies from
your system.

The value of investments and foreign exchange can go up as well as down and
involve the risk of loss. You may lose more than the amount originally
invested and, in respect of products traded on margin, you may have to pay
more later. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this
message are not given or endorsed by MFL unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative.

Due to the electronic nature of e-mails, there is a risk that the
information contained in this message has been modified. Consequently MFL
can accept no responsibility or liability as to the completeness or accuracy
of the information.

Whilst efforts are made to safeguard messages and attachments, MFL cannot
guarantee that messages or attachments are virus free, do not contain
malicious code or are compatible with your electronic systems and does not
accept liability in respect of viruses, malicious code or any related
problems that you may experience.

MFL's e-mail system is for business purposes only. All e-mail may be
reviewed by authorised personnel, and may be provided to regulatory
authorities or others with a legal right to access such information.

If you would like to find out more information about Man Financial Limited
please click on the following hyperlink to our web site. "

Web site : http://www.manfinancial.com