On 9/3/06, Pale Blue Ego
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

I've been looking at digital picture frames and I thought...Slim could
take this concept to a whole new level....

Whaddaya think?

I think it's a good idea, but it's easier said than done, and scope creep would be an issue. Ideally the picture server would be a separate service, and Slimserver would communicate with it via the CLI API. The more I think about it, the more I like it... imagine a plugin or SqueezePictureNetwork with RSS feeds of cool stuff, like Fark and Worth1000 Photoshop contests :-P

Yeah, I'd buy one. Of course, I've also said I'd buy a SqueezeBoomBox and a car system, and it hasn't gotten either of them produced :)

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional