All their streams are 128k for me.  I have had my userid and password in
there for quite a while now, and I did verify that my credentials are
correct.  I just enabled SoundPass today.  I have been exchanging email
with their support all day and they are telling me I have to use iTunes
or Squeeze Network, which won't for for me as I have some SB version
boxes that can not connect to Squeeze Network.  And I have slimserver
running on a Linux machine in my basement.

I am ready to give up on SoundPass, which would be a bummer, but their
commercials are awful.

--
tomm