> Thanks James, I tried downloading the individual files and then files
> started disappearing off the site with messages like "showing 0 files,
> show 5 dead files"....I think I'll just wait with 6.3 until
> the package
> is available:)

Yes, the CVS web interfaces is confusing as it shows deleted directories
that are no-longer required, and there are now quite a few of them. I've
put SlimScrobbler 0.35 for SlimServer 6.5 up on my website on the LastFM
section.
http://www.jamescraig.co.uk/SlimServer
However I've just realised the page description is wrong and the
SlimScrobbler zip does not contain LastFM install!

James