bklaas;135625 Wrote:
> a nice little blurb on ehomeupgrade sums up my feelings on iTV well.
> http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/3018/is_apple_late
>
> I thought exactly the same thing when I read Jobs' pitch of "near DVD
> quality" when describing 640x480 movie downloads (and DRMed movie
> downloads, at that). I think Jobs could unveil a plate of dog turd on a
> clean white plate, call it iPoo, and the apple fan boys would go crazy.

Hear hear, what a very depressing presentation that was.. aimed at
barely sentient sheep. Work hard all your life just to buy the latest
ultimately unsatisfying slickly marketed crap and then die. The end.
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt