Hello,
I migrated 6.3.1 to 6.5b2 without updating my plug-ins to a new leven
(just to test what happens if I 'simulate' an average usre :-)

Of course the server hung when started after the install. No error
message was presented to me.

I expect that when the automatic update feature will be swiched on some
information should be presented to the user to inform about updating the
plugins.
This might save some calls after the 18th.
A check on plug-in versions would be great but maybe too much to
ask...

(BTW: updating my pluging made the b3 working ofcourse)

Willem Oepkes

--
willem